. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Monday, August 27, 2012

wedding bells


Not much time for blogging lately...been busy with our daughter Kelly's wedding. Now that the dust has settled and the happy couple is on their honeymoon, I've finally had a chance to check out some of my many photos from the past few weeks. I focused mainly on candids of family and friends and quirky little details, but I was able to sneak in beside the photographer to quickly capture this shot. It truly was a lovely wedding...graciously hosted by my brother Greg and his wife Lynn in their beautiful garden. I cannot begin to express my gratitude to them.


Kelly and Aaron planned the whole thing themselves, right down to their sweet, heartfelt vows and Lord of the Rings music, piped in from Kelly's iPad. At the last minute, as we were waiting to process down the stone steps next to the waterfall/pond, nephew Danny, in charge of music, informed us that the iPad had overheated in the hot sun. Yikes! He quickly downloaded the music from his cellphone and saved the day.

More later...

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Cindy! They look so in love ... oh, the days ...

    ReplyDelete