The other day Kim and Xanthe invited us to join them in a "linky" party.
You know, you can tell a great deal about a person by the books on their shelf (okay, so I keep my Honda Owner's Manual in the glove compartment, but it is a book).
With that in mind, here's a random sampling - in literary form - of five facts about me:
- I am Roman Catholic. Born and raised...and kinda re-born in recent years.
- I am a huge Dennis Prager fan. I podcast his radio shows and listen whenever I can to his wisdom and clear thinking on assorted issues. My favorite is his Happiness Hour every Friday. I've just begun his newest book on my Kindle, Still the Best Hope.
- I drive a Honda mini-van. I used to call it the Mommy-mobile. It has over 100,000 miles on it and it's on its second transmission, after years of hauling kids to school and swim team practice, camping and summer vacation trips. It seems like a big vehicle now that the girls are grown up and on their own...but our two bikes fit in nicely.
- I love donkeys. For that matter, any critter with a sweet face. It's been that way since I was a little girl.
- I don't enjoy cooking. I eat pretty healthy, though, for the most part. TBQH, what really attracted me to this cookbook - besides the South Beach thing - was the "super quick" part.