. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sunday, November 17, 2013

show & share: lucky little girl










One of the nicest things about scrapbooking is the opportunity to remember stuff from my childhood that I sorta forgot. Once I get out the box of slides (Dad was into slides back in the day...thank goodness, because the memories of almost 20 years fit into just six shoeboxes!) and run them through the old slide viewer (I found it at a used camera place a few years ago: one of the best purchases ever) well, the memories come flooding back. I gotta do this more often.

I was blessed with a happy childhood, surrounded by a loving family.

How grateful am I?

***







2 comments:

  1. A lot of my childhood is on slides and super 8 film :) Someday I need to look at those again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a joyful job you did on this...I love it!!! You know, life does not have to be perfect to be good...and blessed!

    ReplyDelete