. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Friday, July 20, 2012

mountain bike love


Our favorite place to ride (well, one of our favorites) is Evergreen Mountain, right near Three Sisters Open Space. We rode here last week and I took along my iPod camera. I experimented with Instagram - editing in-camera and then saving to Instagrid. Thanks Xanthe and Kim for the excellent tutorials on creating a template and the possibilities with Instagram. Once again you light a fire and give me the courage to try new things...and to share them!

Notes to self:
  1. Always stop and unclip both pedals before snapping the picture. (Don't worry, Mom...I already knew this)
  2. Let Bob know you will be stopping to shoot so he doesn't worry when it takes even longer for you to catch up to him. (I thought I was clear on this point...sorry!)
  3. When you get off your bike to shoot, try not to look like you've fallen and need help. Bikers are such helpful folks, though. Kinda warms your heart.
  4. Instagram implies "instant" something. As in get these pictures up and going in a timely fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment